Understanding the mind and how it works when it comes to addictions is particularly helpful. The mind can find ways for us to escape unwanted stressful emotions through using food, alcohol, drugs, gambling, pornography, spending, relationships, etc. It is important to address painful events from our past and current situations. This can be done in multiple ways. As a coach I will help you to understand how your mind works, and explore the possibilities of where your painful emotions are coming from. Once you are able to release and let go of painful emotions the mind will no longer need to escape. The desire for whatever the addiction may be can be released by re- wiring your mind to neuro pathways that lead to positive behaviors instead.
Having worked with a lot of people with addictions and seeing who is successful; I have made a decision that any client I take on with an addiction must agree to the minimum 3 month follow-up. The reason for this decision is because the mind is so good at coming up with new ways to go back to the old behavior. Those ways can be unraveled layer by layer until they are gone. It is my opinion that the mind releases layer by layer and not all at once. We must also work with the sub conscious mind in the way it works to truly release the addiction. It is my belief that 6 months of sessions are the best. Most clients come to see me and want a quick fix to their addiction. Usually they have spent years in their addiction and have built many neuro pathways to create a desire to continue the behavior. I will no longer do a few sessions with addictions because you will not receive the life long changes you are looking for. It is investment, but how much do you currently spend to keep your addiction going? How much have you lost? Have you lost money, relationships with family and friends, jobs, self respect and others respect for you? Do you have behaviors you are ashamed of, behaviors that keep you stuck and not able to go forward? How about how much time you have already lost by using all your time to figure out where and when you will get your next fix, who you have to lie to to cover up your addiction? Usually your addiction has affected those around you. You maybe so heavily into your addiction that you do not even notice how it is destroying them.
This custom package includes the practitioner traveling to your location to conduct in-person, in-depth sessions with you personally or you traveling to Las Vegas. Particularly when it comes to addiction, face-to-face sessions with the practitioner helps the addiction protocol to be even more successful. Sometimes this is just not possible, so Skype sessions can be used. A free consultation can be used to determine what is best for you.
The In-Person packages offered will help you to succeed and at a much lower cost.
2 Day Package
This Custom Addiction Package includes:
- 2 days- 2x 2 Hour Sessions daily: Total of 8 Hours: $1199.00
- Required 3 month follow-up: 1x 2 Hour Session Weekly (minimum) $700.00 per month. (This rate only with the package.)
- Recommended 6 month follow-up: 1x2 Hour Session Weekly (minimum) $600.00 per month. (This rate only with the package.)
3 Day Addiction Package
The custom Addiction Packages includes:
- 3 days- 2x2 Hour Sessions Daily: Total of 12 Hours: $1799.00
- Required 3 month follow -up: 1 x2 Hour Session Weekly (minimum) $700.00 per month. (This rate only with the package.)
- Recommended 6 month follow-up: 1 x 2 Hour Session Weekly (minimum) $600.00 per month. (This rate only with the package.)
5 Day Addiction Package
The custom Addiction Packages includes:
- 5 Days- 2x 2 Hour Sessions Daily: Total of 20 Hours:$2799.00
- Required 3 month follow -up: 1x2 Hour Session (minimum) $700.00 per month. (This rate only with package.)
- Recommended 6 month follow- up: 1x2 Hour Session Weekly (minimum) $600.00 per month. (This rate only with package.)
+ Airfare and hotel expenses if I fly to your location. You can also come to Las Vegas where we can do great work together.
Follow up is imperative and part of both packages.